The site is now accepting submissions again.
I’m always looking for new material for the site. Spaceships, figures, articles — the greater variety the better. I will not be able to post everything, but I do post most of the submissions. I still have a big backlog of material, but will try and post the new stuff in a timely manner. I’d really like to see some of the current kits that have come out, like the Pegasus War of the Words ship or the Moebius Jupiter 2.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Send text about the model with your images. Describe what you did to build the model and bring it to life. Any special modifications? Did you use any specific techniques?
- Photos should be JPGs. Size them 75 to 150 DPI, and 800 to 1200 pixels wide, and 50 to 500kb in size. Don’t send tiny pictures or large uncompressed pictures.
- Take close ups.
- Include your full name. I attach copyrights and names to all the images.
- Please be patient. I usually have a backlog of material. I am currently working hard to get caught up. It still may take several weeks/months before you see your material posted.
- If your article or photos are being submitted to or are posted on other web sites, please let me know. In general, I don’t want to duplicate the work that others have done. If it is already out there on the web, there’s no reason for me to post it as well.
- On The Workbench submissions should show the model under construction. It does not need to be a finished model
- Photos may only be posted for a limited period of time. I want to ensure that the site provides a variety of information and images. Material may be rotated off site at any time
- Send you pictures as email attachments. I don’t have time to go download them from websites or photo albums.
- Send your text and images to CultTVman2001@outlook.com