The kit is a straightforward build and I left the roof section unglued so one could view the interior detailing. After doing research on the Internet to find the appropriate interior colors, I discovered that no one was really sure what the true colors were. Some felt it was bluish others a light green color. I chose the latter. The colors used here were:
- Interior Walls – Testors Helgrun (mixed with white)
- Interior Floor and Side Panels – Testors Dark Tan
- Supply Boxes – Light Ghost Gray and Flat Black
- Exterior – Flat White
- Exhaust Ports, Antenna – Testors Silver
- Landing Gear – Testors Metalizer Aluminum
It makes a great replica of the ship and is nicely sized. Again I applaud Moebius for releasing these unique kits and giving us old modelers a chance to relive our childhoods by building them.