It was a busy weekend in the CultTVman Hobbyshop. We’ve added a bunch of new products to the shop.
We now have the new Star Wars kit from Fine Molds.
Naboo Starfighter 1:72 scale from Fine Molds – This model comes with a seated Anakin Skywalker, a seated Naboo Royal Space Fighter Corps pilot, and a droid. Molded in colored plastic. About 7 inches when assembled.
Other Star Wars restocks from Fine Molds:
- Jedi Starfighter 1:72 scale from Fine Molds
- Millennium Falcon 1:144 scale from Fine Molds
- X-Wing 1:72 scale from Fine Molds
Paragrafix brings us this new set of photoetch details for the 22″ Cutaway AMT Starship.
22″ Starship detail set from Paragrafix – Includes warp engine grills, nacelle dome fan blades, rib details for the secondary hull, replacement bridge details and more
Paragrafix also has this new decal sheet coming. I should have this at Wonderfest and in the shop in June. Be sure to add yourself to the Waiting List for this item and you’ll be notified when this is in stock.
Seaview Movie Edition 1:128 interior decal set from Paragrafix - This decals set is designed for the interior of the 1:128 Movie Seaview from Moebius Models. It includes wood paneled walls and cabinets, metalic baseboard, wall map, TV view screens, and control panels. Detailed placement instructions.
New kits from Japan! We’ve added a bunch of new Anime kits from Bandia, Fine Molds, and more.
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Gunship 1:72 from Bandai
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Moeve Flying 1:20 from Bandai
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Kai and Nausicaa 1:20 from Bandai
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Oumu and Nausicaa 1:20 from Bandai
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky Robot Soldier Landscape Version from Fine Molds
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky Robot Soldier Battle Version from Fine Molds
- Leiji Matsumoto Mechanical Universe Missile Escort 1:500 from Fine Molds
- Leiji Matsumoto Mechanical Universe Fleet Flagship 1:500 from Fine Molds
And here are a few of the wonderful Maschinen Krieger SF3D kits:
- Female Pilot at rest 1:20 Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) from Brick Works
- Mercenary Space Pilot – Inner Suit 1:20 Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) from Brick Works
- S.A.F.S. Raptor 1:20 Maschinen Krieger (SF3D) from Wave
Lots of restocks from New Ware and a new kit
- Apollo CM decal sheet 1:32 scale from New Ware
- Apollo CM detail set 1:32 scale from New Ware
- Apollo CSM 1:96 photo etch detail set from New Ware
- First Spacewalkers 1/24 scale from New Ware
- Little Joe I 1:144 scale from New Ware
- Little Joe II 1:144 scale from New Ware
- Lunar Module detail set 1/48 from New Ware
- Mercury Atlas Friendship 7 1/144 scale from New Ware
- Mercury Redstone Conversion kit 1/48 scale from New Ware
- Mercury Redstone Freedom 7 1/144 scale from New Ware
- R-7 Vostok 1 Launch Vehicle – First Manned Spacecraft 1/144 from New Ware
- R-7 Stencls 1:144 scale decals from New Ware
- Redstone Cape Canaveral Launch Stand 1:144 scale from New Ware
- Saturn V decals 1:144 scale from New Ware
- Shuttle photo etch upgrade 1/144 from New Ware
And we have a bunch of restocked decals from JTGraphics
- Classic Bird of Prey replacement decal from JTGraphics
- Kitbasher 1/1000 Scale Decals from JTGraphics
- Refit Starship 1/350 scale replacement decals from JTGraphics
- Shuttle decals from JTGraphics
- Space Fighter Mk II black stripes decals from JTGraphics
- Space Fighter Mk II markings decals from JTGraphics
- Space Fighter Mk II red stripes decals from JTGraphics
- Space Ship Set 1/1600 scale decals from JTGraphics
I expect the Strange Change Time Machine from Round 2 to be here later this week and we’ll have more updates to the shop soon!
Be sure to visit CultTVman’s Hobbyshop for these and more.